Indoor 6mm Hollow Transparent Polycarbonate Sheet Garden
1. Bayer imported raw materials from Germany to produce 4mm
polycarbonate sheet, which is characterized by light weight, high
strength, safety, not easy to damage and convenient operation.
2. Solid aluminum frame, 0.8-1.2-2.5mm thick aluminum frame: 2.5mm
T-type aluminum alloy support rod and 304 stainless steel fastening
angle, to ensure the maximum stability of the greenhouse.
3.120 degree roof with sink system
4. A traditional sliding door with rough top (the door can be
refitted, and the new door can be pushed outwards with lock.
5. Different sizes are equipped with relative number of manual
skylights. On the basis of the original side window, wool is added
to solve the sealing and heat preservation of the flower house.
6. The stainless steel angle and screw are connected with the
ground to enhance the stability of the flower house.
7. Self assembly, with installation tools and assembly
8. There is no steel base, so the greenhouse is not rusty and very
9. It is packed in film and carton, and the connecting parts are
separately packed (the phenol free cooking wooden box can be
customized according to the customer's needs).
1. The anti snow pressure angle code of greenhouse flower house is
formed by stamping, heat treatment and electrostatic powder without
2. The greenhouse structure of the flower house adopts deep
processed aluminum alloy profiles, and then adopts the outdoor
environmental protection powder without electrostatic spraying as
3. 316 stainless steel rose is used as the installation frame
structure of greenhouse flower house
1. Transmittance: The transmittance of the solar panel can reach
89%, and the yellowing and fogging will not occur when exposed to
2. Impact resistance: 2-20 times of tempered glass.
3. UV protection: One side of the PC board is co-extruded with UV
resistance (coating, and the other side has anti-condensation
treatment), which combines UV resistance, heat insulation and
4. Light weight: Specific gravity is only half of glass, saving
transportation and installation costs.